Friday, October 11, 2013

A chocolate rabbit tail.



It really is not hard at all to do just about anything you set your mind to. Of course now I have a bigger mind then most so usually I set my sights on something more challenging. Stealing bread off the counter is a feat I have mastered and I would almost never get caught if I didn't vomit from gorging myself. Getting on the sofa is another one, I sadly have white fur and not tan like the sofa I am sure mom would never even notice if I was tan.

I have decide I am getting older and it is time I set my sights a little higher and make the game a little more challenging. I need to seize the chances to be bad when they cross my path, YOLO right. I thought this as I crept into the bedroom where my sister and I sleep; this should not raise any suspicion at all. I looked around behind me and saw there was no one around and I went for it. I wrapped my jaws around its little head and picked it up. It weighed more than I had anticipated and I had to set it down and adjust my grip.

"Got it" I thought as I peered around the corner and heard mom in the next room putting laundry away. I carefully went down the stairs nice and slowly making sure not to drop my prize. I have wanted this thing for years and my sister always careful to put up high after she plays with, forgot today and left me my one chance. I know if I got caught my sister would cry and my mom and dad would be furious. I was living on the edge and I knew it and it felt good. I only had a few more feet to go and I would be in the clear and ensconced behind the chair where I always take my bone when I want some alone time. I was almost there. I was trembling with excitement, I could already hear the fabric ripping in my mind I could taste the chocolate packets housed within the furry creatures head and belly and I knew soon I would be experiencing a nirvana unlike anything else. I had one last turn and I was home free....

I was so distracted I must not of heard her; "stupid amateur hour move Pike" I thought. I saw her feet and heard the scream coming from the kitchen as my sister saw me at the same time as my mom caught me. My sister rushed to aid her little furry stuffed bunny friend and I hit the deck for the wrath I knew was coming. Mom grabbed my collar and put me outside; knowing I would certainly wet myself and the carpet if she yelled at me inside the house. My sister was crying and looking over her little chocolate bunny that she has had since she was an infant. She yelled to mom that her little friend was ok and just a little wet from being in my stinky mouth. I was going to yell back I just had a dental and my breath does not stink...when I heard Mom assure her she could clean the little stuffed bunny that smelled like milk chocolate from the inside out, but first, she had to "deal with Pike". "Deal with Pike" is never a phrase you want to hear. 

She yelled at me that I knew better, and asked me what was I thinking and than she said she was very disappointed in me which immediately made me pee my fur. "Geez" Pike she exclaimed. She made me stay out there and think about what I had done. I watched her tend to my sisters little stuffed friend through the screen door and knew the gig was up and I would never have a crack at that little creature again. I will have to go back to dreaming about shredding that little toy I was so close, I had it in my mouth; I could still feel it's weight in my jaws and feel its fur on my lips this will just have to sustain me. Until next time that is when good dogs go bad. ~Ruff.